Conditions of Sale
PRECONTRACTUAL INFORMATION FORM pursuant to Article 34 of the Tourism Code Decree 79/2011 (ANNEX A – Part II of Decree 62/2018)
Standard Information Form for Package Travel Contracts
The combination of tourist services proposed to you is a package within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2015/2302. Therefore, you will benefit from all EU rights that apply to packages. The company Ramingo Travel will be fully responsible for the proper execution of the package as a whole. In addition, as required by law, Ramingo Travel has protection to refund your payments and, if transport is included in the package, guarantee your repatriation in case you become insolvent.
Fundamental rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2302
1. Travellers shall receive all essential information on the package prior to the conclusion of the tourist package contract.
2. There is always at least one professional responsible for the proper performance of all tourist services included in the contract.
3. Travellers are provided with an emergency telephone number or the details of a contact point through which they can reach the organiser or travel agent.
4. Travellers may transfer the package to another person, subject to reasonable notice and, if necessary, additional costs.
5. The package price may only be increased if specific costs (e.g. fuel prices) increase and if expressly provided for in the contract, but no later than 20 days after the beginning of the package. If the price increase is more than 8% of the package price, the traveller may terminate the contract. If the organiser reserves the right to increase the price, the traveller is entitled to a price reduction if there is a reduction in the relevant costs.
6. Travellers may terminate the contract without paying termination fees and obtain a full refund of payments if any of the essential elements of the package, other than the price, are substantially changed. If, before the package begins, the professional responsible for the package cancels the package, travellers are entitled to obtain a refund and, where appropriate, compensation.
7. Travellers may, in exceptional circumstances, terminate the contract without paying termination fees prior to the commencement of the package, e.g. if there are serious security problems at the place of destination that may affect the package. – Furthermore, travellers may at any time before the start of the package terminate the contract upon payment of appropriate and justifiable termination fees.
8. If, after the commencement of the package, substantial elements of the package cannot be provided as agreed, suitable alternative solutions shall be offered to the traveller, at no extra charge. Travellers may terminate the contract, without paying termination charges, if the services are not performed as agreed and this significantly affects the performance of the package and the organiser has not remedied the problem.
9. Travellers are also entitled to a price reduction and/or compensation for damages in the event of non-performance or non-compliance of tourist services.
10. The organiser is obliged to provide assistance if the traveller finds himself in difficulty. – If the organiser or, in some Member States, the seller becomes insolvent, payments will be refunded. If the organiser or, as the case may be, the seller becomes insolvent after the beginning of the package and if transport is included in the package, the repatriation of travellers is guaranteed. The company Ramingo Travel, Licence No: 73957/2019, has signed a protection at a guarantee fund, in case of insolvency with Fondo vacanze Felici S.c.a.r.l., Address: Via Larga, 6 Milan, Telephone: +39.02.92.97.90.50, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact person: , and also has liability insurance at: Tua Assicurazioni, Number: 40321512001123, Address: Registered Office Largo Tazio Nuvolari N1 Milan, Telephone: 800 533 533, Email: email@example.com, Contact: . Travellers may contact this entity or, in the event, the competent authority if services are denied due to the insolvency of the Ramingo Travel company.